5/02/2008

POD Cast and JASON CAME OUT!!!!


Hey gang we're rolling along with ze ultra violence here!

I was interviewed by some wonderful chaps over at Digital Content for Raising Hell. If you'd like to hear the pod cast it is here!

http://www.digitalkontent.com/?p=136

plus this week my issue of Friday the 13th came out in comic stores so go check it out!

Friday the 13th: Abuser and the Abused #1

Friday the 13th: Abuser and the Abused #1

Written by Joshua Hale Fialkov
Art by Andy B.
Cover by Brandon Badeau

A special one-shot! Maggie's life was never easy, but her abusive new boyfriend has pushed her over the edge. As her life spirals out of control, she hits upon the solution to her problems: use the local urban legend to "solve" the problems in her life. But what happens when she learns there's very little "legend" in the reality of Jason Voorhees?

3 comments:

Scott Hume said...

great interview man, going to hit the comic store to pick up the Friday the 13th, looking forward to reading it man.

Sam said...

Wow, this issue was great! The art was so fantastic I had to look Andy B up in google so I could tell him just how much I enjoyed it! Great job! I'm not familiar with your work, so I'm really looking forward to checking more out! Thanks! Sam

Mister Bones said...

Haha, hate to echo Sam, but the art in Abuser and the Abused was my first introduction to your work as well. Absolutely LOVED the book. Please, please tell me that you're working on some more Friday the 13th?

All the best!

Bones